Attendee Registration Now Open!
Please check out our Conference Attendee page for a link to online registration and other information about the conference.
WPC Conference App
Use this QR code to download our new conference app to your smartphone!
2013 Keynote Speaker
KY TN Water Professionals Conference is pleased to announce that DC Water’s General Manager, George Hawkins, will be our 2013 Keynote speaker on Monday, July 15th. Mr. Hawkins is a bold leader in our industry and helping to change how people think about water.”
Registration also can be completed by downloading, completing, and mailing in the below forms today.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2013 WPC Conference
July 14-17, 2013
Kentucky International Convention Center
- - - - REGISTER HERE - - - -
Join us in Louisville at the Kentucky International Convention Center from July 14-17, 2013, for the 10th annual Water Professionals Conference (WPC). The Conference is presented by the Kentucky/Tennessee Sections of the American Water Works Association (AWWA) and Water Environment Association (WEA), and is hosted this year by the Louisville Water Company (LWC) and the Louisville and Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District (MSD). The WPC is the largest annual water and wastewater technical conference and exhibition in both Kentucky and Tennessee.
The 2013 WPC offers you the chance to:
- Learn from the industry’s best through technical sessions and workshops covering water, wastewater, management, and regulatory issues.
- Network with industry professionals, utility officials, operators, and regulators from across Kentucky and Tennessee.
- Attend a variety of informative and fun activities, competitions, and events!
This July, over a thousand Kentucky and Tennessee water professionals will converge in Louisville for this year’s WPC. The Conference features workshops, technical sessions, awards ceremonies, facilities tours, and activities, offering you the chance to interact with a wide variety of industry decision makers.