Health & Wellness Measures
The safety and well-being of each individual in attendance at WPC21 is paramount. As a planning committee, we are working diligently to continuously monitor COVID-19 news, updates, and related implications on events like ours.
You can register with confidence knowing WPC21 is being developed according to prescribed best practices in conference management as well as state and local health protocols. Specific details will be shared leading up to the conference, and our final policies will reflect all protocols in place this summer.
In the meantime, here are some examples of the measures being taken so that we can host as safe and enjoyable a conference as possible:
- Exhibit Hall designed to accommodate increased distancing
- Refined seating layouts that allow for greater spacing among attendees
- Virtual offering for one of our facility tours
- Meal and beverage service modifications
- Signage detailing directives and precautions throughout event
- Hand sanitizer readily available in all main conference areas