Health & Wellness Measures
The safety and well-being of each individual in attendance at WPC21 is paramount. As a planning committee, we are working diligently to continuously monitor COVID-19 news, updates, and related implications on events like ours.
You can register and attend with confidence knowing WPC21 is being developed according to prescribed best practices in conference management as well as state and local health protocols. We maintain a commitment to following the guidance set forth by the Hamilton County Health Department.
Here are some examples of the measures being taken so that we can host as safe and enjoyable a conference as possible:
- Exhibit Hall designed to accommodate increased distancing
- Refined seating layouts that allow for greater spacing among attendees
- Virtual offering for one of our facility tours
- Meal and beverage service modifications
- Signage detailing directives and precautions throughout event
- Hand sanitizer readily available in all main conference areas
- Recommendation that all individuals (regardless of vaccination status) wear masks indoors
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our vendors/suppliers/entertainers, and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while attending WPC21 and related events.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending WPC21 and all related events/functions/sessions, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.